Feedback
airtime extra charges | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Question

airtime extra charges

• 15 September 2021
  • 7 replies

I have got $9.60 extra in airtime charges but I can’t find. Why I got $9.60 additional, I checked every section of my self serve but couldn’t find, can any one tell me how to contact customer service of koodo? Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to download your PDF e-bill.

All the detailed information is there.

And they never charge you for bill inquiry.

You can set up a call back through chat.

But, please check your PDF e-bill first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for reply and yes it’s in my self serve. And in my self serve billing I have $101.25 bill to pay till oct 4, normally my bill $90.40, $9.60 mentioned in airtime but when I checked all airtime enteries all are 0.00, I’m jus curious to know why charges for? Otherwise I will pay, I don’t let my bill hang around, snap shot can’t workout in this matter as I ll try as much some of my info can be seen. If you know koodo customers service phone number please let me know, I think they will charge me for that too, which is out of my mind why? If we are customer so customer service is our right.

Unfortunately, we are not Koodo employees, so we do not have access to your Self-Serve account. If you still have questions about your bill, you can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to speak to a rep. https://Koo.do/Chat 

Userlevel 3

@Sum When you do hear back from a rep, please come back and let the rest of us customers (just like you!) know what they found. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have got $9.60 extra in airtime charges but I can’t find. Why I got $9.60 additional, I checked every section of my self serve but couldn’t find, can any one tell me how to contact customer service of koodo? Thanks

Did you check your bill on your Self-Serve account? You can provide us with a screenshot, so that we can better help you. Make sure to remove any personal details, as this is a public forum. 

I tried to download PDF bill but it’s not uploading so they don’t have any justification of extra $9.60 then

Userlevel 3

You can't download/view the PDF? What is happening?

Thanks for reply and yes it’s in my self serve. And in my self serve billing I have $101.25 bill to pay till oct 4, normally my bill $90.40, $9.60 mentioned in airtime but when I checked all airtime enteries all are 0.00, I’m jus curious to know why charges for? Otherwise I will pay, I don’t let my bill hang around, snap shot can’t workout in this matter as I ll try as much some of my info can be seen. If you know koodo customers service phone number please let me know, I think they will charge me for that too, which is out of my mind why? If we are customer so customer service is our right.