Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Air time duplicated records on my bill

Air time duplicated records on my bill, how to be reimbursed for them? Also, I thought air times minutes were related to calls that I made, but I've found it's also about receiving calls within Canada. Pls advise.

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you post a screen shot of the duplication of airtime? You can blur out the number.

Unless you have unlimited incoming calls on your plan, air time minutes are for outgoing and incoming in Canada

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you recognize these numbers?
Did you actually call them? Check your call logs in your phone app.

Also All carrier in canada bill by the minute, so that is why it may look like there is a duplication but if you made back to back calls, this could explain it.
Some of them I don't recognize. How should I proceed?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can use 411.ca to reverse lookup the numbers. Both of the numbers you posted appear to be physicians in Hamilton.

Also I've just notice that some minutes happened when I wasn't using my phone.... does it indicate my phone# was cloned?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan Cardoso wrote:

Also I've just notice that some minutes happened when I wasn't using my phone.... does it indicat...

it is very unlikely your phone was cloned.  To clone a phone would be very difficult where as a prepaid phone would be much simpler to use to commit a crime.  Unless you think you are being framed for a crime from an intelligence agency somewhere in the world.

Check your call logs on your phone and see if a call was made from your phone
Jonathan Cardoso wrote:

Also I've just notice that some minutes happened when I wasn't using my phone.... does it indicat...

I've just said that some of them have not been made through my phone. How should I proceed to Koodo further investigate it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan Cardoso wrote:

Could they be incoming calls?

I would call one of the numbers that is not on your call logs to see what that number is about.  That might jog your memory
Jonathan Cardoso wrote:

There are some days, as per the report I was on the phone the entire day! That's impossible. I really need someone at Koodo to look on it, otherwise, I'd prefer to cancel everything. Pls advise.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan Cardoso wrote:

Ok if it is a big error like that, you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook or Twitter and an employee can look into your account
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan Cardoso wrote:

There's a few calls over half an hour, but nothing longer than that, Jonathan. You're welcome to send us a PM on Facebook as mentioned below if you'd like to investigate further though. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan Cardoso wrote:

Calls forwarded to your voicemail may show in your call log.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Jonathan - to top-up on the info. that Dennis has already provided, during your last billing period, you were on a plan that included 500 anytime mins. This means unlimited 'local' outbound, and unlimited incoming from anywhere, during evenings and weekends, but 500 mins. for weekdays between 8am and 5pm. You went over your anytime bucket. by 258 mins.

The detailed bill shows a log of all calls placed and received - and the system is very accurate about this type of information. If you're certain that there is an error and would like to dispute any of the charges, you can submit your claim and we can do an investigation. Just shoot us a private message on Facebook and we can go over your options with you.

Hope that helps.
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Jonathan - to top-up on the info. that Dennis has already provided, during your last billing ...

Thanks Ranjan, instead of facebook, may I have an email address to submit all documentation? Also. I need to know how to proceed if I want to cancel my plan. Pls advise.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Jonathan - to top-up on the info. that Dennis has already provided, during your last billing ...

Via facebook will be the fastest way.  
If you want to use their email you can go here:
https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus

If you want to cancel you will need to call koodo (*611 on your koodo cell, its a free call).
Ranjan wrote:

what's the facebook page?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Facebook.com/koodo, as linked at the bottom of this page. Click on the "Message" link near the top right of the page.