Feedback
ADT discount | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Question

ADT discount

• 13 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Can someone pls guide on process to get $10 discount on ADT while I am having Koodo line?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Where did you see that's for Koodo specifically? I personally did get a call over a month ago about it, but I wasn't interested, so I Didn't find out if I had to create a new line or switch over from Koodo to Telus. I'd send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to see options for such a deal. Or go to a kiosk.

When I took ADT services I was told that you get $10 discount if you have Koodo or Telus wireless lines. I called ADT just now and they said they’ll send a request to concerned department.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When I took ADT services I was told that you get $10 discount if you have Koodo or Telus wireless lines. I called ADT just now and they said they’ll send a request to concerned department.

Yea that's something that they should've applied when you signed up for ADT/Telus Smarthome Security but if you reach out to them they should be able to apply that like it seems like you managed to get started.

Userlevel 2

Hi Ritz,  Normally the credit would be applied after the ADT install is completed.  If the invoice is already produced, It can be applied to the following bill.