Koodo Community

Community

Solved

ADDING FAMILY TO PLAN

My wife wants to join Koodo with me.. Is there a way she could jump with my plan instead of paying the full monthly fee? I have the 56 Canada Promo..

5 replies

Userlevel 7

sorry but koodo doesnt offer family share plans like that.
Userlevel 1
Hey DDDBaginska, thank you for posting your question on the Koodo Community. Chad is right about family plans, so why not sign your wife up with Koodo on her own plan? We have a bunch of plans to choose from, I'm confident that she'll see one that fits her needs. A rep at your nearest Koodo shop or retailer would be more than happy to go over all of the details with you. Have a great day 🙂

Store Locator: http://koo.do/locator123
Userlevel 7
Another nice thing about adding an additional line to your account is that you can have unlimited family calling between lines. Also if your wife has a phone she has from another provider she can possibly receive a 10% discount off the monthly plan she chooses granted the old phone is unlocked (*only if she has an older phone she'd like to keep*).
Just some extra information so you know what options are available to you if that is the case 🙂
i want her to have the same plan as mine... which is non existing anymore... the CANADA 56 plan
Userlevel 7
DDDBaginska wrote:

i want her to have the same plan as mine... which is non existing anymore... the CANADA 56 plan

Unfortunately, that's not possible.