Koodo Community
Question

activation credit

• 12 February 2020
  • 4 replies

It has been 3 Billing cycles and I have not seen my $35 activation. Any idea how or where I can call to get this sorted. I was told at the kiosk as part of the promotion (it was black froday)  I would have that returned as credit.  Your help is appreciated thank you 

4 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi there! Thank you for reporting this to us. The connection fee is credited as per the Black Friday promo. You can find the new balance at koodo.com/selfserve under Self Serve -> Billing -> Balance Due. The updated PDF will be on your next bill date displaying the credit.

I have a same question. At the kiosk I was promised activation fees refund, I received my third bill no refund. I recommended my wife who switched to Koodo, did not get $ 25.00 recommendation either. Who to ask about these issue now when kiosk is closed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have a same question. At the kiosk I was promised activation fees refund, I received my third bill no refund. I recommended my wife who switched to Koodo, did not get $ 25.00 recommendation either. Who to ask about these issue now when kiosk is closed?

I would suggest you send messages to their Koodo Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Koodo via FB messenger.   A rep might be able to help you there. 

Thank you