Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Activation

I bought my prepaid card on 9/06/2015 and made the payment at the store, when I am trying to activate it asks for payment and I only have a prepaid master card so I am not able to make payment. I need to urgently activate my phone. Can I know what am I doing wrong?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Sanjana, 

What is it that you are currently trying to activate with Koodo? Your question confuses me as to what the current issue is.
Userlevel 1
If you're trying to activate a prepaid sim, the sim card comes with $20 of credit. If you're trying to activate a base plan or boosters that are more than $20 you'll need to purchase a top-up voucher either from a Koodo kiosk or from a convenience/grocery store. The $20 credit would cover you for the $15 base plan which includes unlimited texting and $5 worth of boosters which would give you 25 minutes. At the end of the online activation it should give you two different options to pay, with a credit card or with a top-up voucher. If you've already purchased a top-up voucher you just need to enter in the code (I believe it's 12 digits). I hope that makes sense! 🙂