Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Account didn't cancel when I cancelled it.

How to cancel plan. Bills have steadily been piling up since moving back to Australia in January. I was not aware of this until a letter from collections arrived at a relative's house. I thought I cancelled my plan after paying my bill in January. Apparently something went wrong. I have also received no emails from Koodo since January regarding outstanding bills, so I thought this was all dealt with. As you can imagine, a letter from collections saying I owe Koodo 158 dollars came as a surprise all this time later. I also can't find an international number to call, from Australia.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chances are that you didn't pay the final bill which includes any money owing on the tab if you got one. Your final bill will come by mail a few weeks after you cancel your account. Your self serve stays active for awhile to make sure you see and pay your final bill. Give Koodo a call. Dial 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636). Hours of operation (Eastern Standard Time): Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Chances are that you didn't pay the final bill which includes any money owing on the tab if you g...

647-788-4337 in case the toll-free doesn't work from Australia. Also secure email: https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus
Userlevel 6
I'd write to them explaining that you've left out of country and to please cancel your account