Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Account confusion?

Okay, so I have had an iPhone 5s and I made my account for koodo with my mobile number and it doesn't show up for anything and I dont get my monthly bill on this account, and when I go to make another account to try again it says that I've already made an account for it, but it doesn't let me add in a phone number onto this account or anything and I dont know what I'm doing and I want to add more data to my plan

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Dylan. At this point your fastest and easiest solution would be to call Koodo at *611 from your Koodo phone. Explain the situation and they'll be able to assist you with setting up your self-serve account/fixing what was done wrong
Okay thanks, I'll get my mom to do that later, she's trying to get me to do all of this stuff, and I dont understand it. 😞
Userlevel 7
Dylan McDonald wrote:

Okay thanks, I'll get my mom to do that later, she's trying to get me to do all of this stuff, an...

If your mom is comfortable allowing you to make account changes, when she calls them, she can ask to add you as an authorized user so you can call in and take care of problems yourself