Koodo Community
Question

Account closed but has Credit

• 1 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello I closed my account but still have some money on it, how I can received it? Thanks.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a prepaid or postpaid customer?

Prepaid credit are non-refundable.

Postpaid credit normally would be automatically sent via cheque to your address on file. If you didn’t see it after your final bill was issued, you can contact Koodo directly and ask them to send it to you.

I have a credit of $80.00 on account number XXXXXXXXXX for the past six months at least and I have tried using your customer service which totally sucks and can never get through. This account was closed when I upgraded my phone. Meanwhile I paid the bill in error. This week I got a bill with the $80.00 was gone with a payment reversal. I got my new mail yesterday and they have not credited me with the money on my new account number which was given me when I updated my phone. Where did it go? I want a cheque sent out to me ASAP. You can’t just take the money. Your company keeps blaming Corvis virus for lack of staff but this is ridiculous. Please contact me ASAP with an explanation. My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX or email XXXX@XXXX.XX.

Very upset customer 

Marg Ball

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Too many personal details for a public blog. You should ask for a callback (Koodo chat ww.koodomobile.com/chat type #helpss) and talk to an official koodo rep to work out your financial issues

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have a credit of $80.00 on account number 10000001313226 for the past six months at least and I have tried using your customer service which totally sucks and can never get through. This account was closed when I upgraded my phone. HuMeanwhile I paid the bill in error. This week I got a bill with the $80.00 was gone with a payment reversal. I got my new mail yesterday and they have not credited me with the money on my new account number which was given me when I updated my phone. Where did it go? I want a cheque sent out to me ASAP. You can’t just take the money. Your company keeps blaming Corvis virus for lack of staff but this is ridiculous. Please contact me ASAP with an explanation. My number is 519-359-1836 or email maballca@yahoo.ca.

Very upset customer 

Marg Ball

Can you start your own post using this link?

https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/new

We need to know some more info.

1: You mentioned "This account was closed when I upgraded my phone.". Upgrade your phone with 3rd party or on your account and cancelled? 

2: "This week I got a bill with the $80.00 was gone with a payment reversal.".  You have received your bill with credit on it. But it was gone this month?

3:" they have not credited me with the money on my new account number which was given me when I updated my phone. ".  Is this mean you open up a new account to buy a phone, and cancelled your old account?

Can you access to self serve on both accounts?