Koodo Community
Question

Account charges

I set up 5 accounts.
Set up fees for all was supposed to be waived.
2 set up fees were waived 3 were charged.I cancelled the 3 accounts.
I would like the 3 -set up fees to be waived.
Thank you.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
if you already cancelled, nothing could be done.
I cancelled only after the agreements
were not honoured by you.I can still bring the 3 accounts back to you.
Please advise.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I cancelled only after the agreements
were not honoured by you.I can still bring the 3 accounts back to you.
Please advise.

You need to talk to a rep and see if they want you back. Setup a callback through their digital assistant www.koodo.com/chat or send messages to their facebook (link at the bottom of the page).
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How did you set up your account?
5 accounts all at once?
What was the condition/promo to wave the fee?
If you open your account or add lines through self serve, there is no connection fee.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
@SabirMoosa The 2 connection fees that were waived, were because you have cancelled within the 15 days Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. The other 3 lines were cancelled after. It might be possible to reactivate these lines but as Dinh mentioned, please get in touch with us via call or private message on Social Media so we can better assist.
I had set up 5 phone lines to be transferred from Rogers/Chatr
I was promised no activation fees and a phone rate.
2 numbers from my account # 35899254 were transferred from Rogers and the activation fees were waived.
Of the 3 lines from Chatr-1 line was transferred.
Activation fees were not waived.
I called you numerous times on your phone line.Without any connection but was held up to keep on waiting for ever.
Eventually seeing matter not going anywhere.I cancelld the other three services.
I can still bring the 3 lines back if my activation fees are waived .

I do not know how to get through to Customer Service.
I think I made a huge mistake in bringing my lines over to Koodo.
I understand we are human we make mistakes .This was a big one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When they waived the fee, you still disconnected and moved to another carrier as you did with 2 lines. What is the point of asking for waiving activation fee with the 3 other lines? If you returned the phone/SIM within 15 days, they should have refunded you everything.

If you activated online, the activation fee should be waived. if you did it instore and during promotion, there would be a $35 credit on the 3rd bill (if you stayed till that time). Other than that, the system automatically charged you connection fee.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
@SabirMoosa Upon further inspection of the details, the 2 lines that were cancelled, were in fact because they were replaced with the numbers that you had ported in. Actually, the reason the connection fee was waived for those 2 was because we had a promotion which lasted from 7th to 30th of June for which the connection fee was waived in store. The other 3 lines were activated in July, while sadly the promotion had ended.
I had been trying to set up the account since the time I had to SIms.
But it was a big mistake for moving to Koodo.
This is not like any other Company.
It is cheaper than any other Company I have dealt in the past.
With allmy numerous call the waiting time was too long to handle.
I could not connect.
The fact is wil you waive the activation fees and allow me to port the other 3 numbers or you do not want the business.And will not waive the fees.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
@SabirMoosa Please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter so we may look into further details.
Sir, I do not have any social accounts like Facebook or Twitter. You can send me an email as usual or call me at 416 xxx xxxx.

Truly.
Userlevel 4
Badge +4
@SabirMoosa I have modified your comment to comply with the Community guidelines which you can find here .

Currently we no longer offer email service and we only use it to send you notifications about your account activity. The other method to get in touch with us is to schedule a callback at your most convenient time, using the Koodo Assist .