Koodo Community

Community

Solved

account balance

I have paid 50.18 dollars for mobile charge to Koodo mobile but my account balance is still 156.18 dollars. What happened?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Huahuna What plan do you have? Is this your first bill?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... Probably we have not received the payment yet, remember that there is a delay for the payment to get to Koodo... Credit Card 2 days Western Union 2 days Telephone/Online Banking 5 days Money Mart 5 days Bank ATM (registered) 5 days Bank ATM (un-registered) 10 days Cheque (via mail) 10 days Bank Teller (registered) 5 days Bank Teller (un-registered) 10 days These time frames are approximate, like for example Credit Card, on most of the cases it goes through right away (have never seen one that takes more than a couple of seconds). Also, it you paid after your bill was produced, it is normal to see the past due on your most recent bill, but once the payment is received, once you log into your Self Service account, you should see the real amount due...
Userlevel 4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... Probably we have not received the payment yet, remember that there is a delay for the...

*business days 😛
Userlevel 5
It's going to be difficult to help you with this one because it's really all about your personal information such as your billing and your usage which may be hard for you to describe to us without revealing persona information. My suggestion is to go to Self Serve and check your Detailed Billing/E-Billing and see all the charges that you have been charged for. If you are still confused, then call Koodo Customer Service for they can help you directly. Call Koodo's Customer Service free with your Koodo cell - *611