Koodo Community

Community

Able to pay with Interac and Cash at Koodo Kiosk

Every time I want to pay for my bill, I cant pay by debit or cash at the koodo kiosks. They should allow us pay for the bill using any method. 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think there is a reason that they don't want to manage too much money at Koodo kiosks...
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

I think there is a reason that they don't want to manage too much money at Koodo kiosks...

If you were thinking of theft/fraud, I don't think that's the reason. They already stock tens of thousands of dollars worth of valuable electronic devices in one place. A few hundred bucks float in a till is chump change in comparison.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd love to see this implemented and making it easier for customers to pay their bill is always an advantage for Koodo as customers love a service with as much ease of use as possible.
Userlevel 6
I'm pretty sure they take interac but not cash.
Its because they take your credit card number and forward it to the marketing team. You would not be able to do this with cash/debit. Best way if you want to pay debit is go to your bank.
Userlevel 6
Steven wrote:

Its because they take your credit card number and forward it to the marketing team. You would not...

I assume you meant this as a joke. There is no such thing as forwarding one credit card to whatever marketing company you thought up. 🙂 No one does that.
Plus think of how much longer the lines would be. Shaw has long line ups because of being able to pay the bill there.
Userlevel 5
Hey tsathianathan, I hear ya... It's definitely easier, but we just can't accept Interac and cash for bill payments specifically for security purposes.
Userlevel 1
Electronic banking is a real time saver. Instead of waiting in line anywhere, just a couple of clicks and you've just done hours of running around to pay your bills in person.
Userlevel 5
The reason why we cannot process cash and debit and only credit card is because we have to go to into the account and manually enter the information in. We cant do this with debit or cash. 🙂