Koodo Community

Community

Solved

$5 + $4.50 charge for roaming texts and minutes when I had 10ALL on my account - does not make sense

I purchased the 10ALL US Roaming package for a trip to the US, but have been charged for outgoing texts and phone minutes while the plan was active. This seems incorrect.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sure that it was active properly with adding the two free roaming add-ons to make it all work? I guess it would have for you to use it at all. That would be a mistake then. Did you use your phone in the US before or after the package was active for by any chance? Otherwise you'd probbly hae to caall 611 to get it corrected.
Goran wrote:

Are you sure that it was active properly with adding the two free roaming add-ons to make it all ...

Only used my phone in the US after the package was added.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah, all billing disputes must be handled with customer care. If all the Add ons were successfully added to your account and you were still billed, they will credit your account. Out of curiosity, did u receive a text after u added the add-on to your account?
Yep I received a text confirming the add-on 🙂 How do I access customer care?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alison Zacharias wrote:

Call 611 and go through th menu to speak with a customer support rep.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alison Zacharias wrote:

You call *611 from your handset while Ur in Canada. If your still abroad u will have to call from Skype or google hangouts the number is 1 (866) 995-6636
Alison Zacharias wrote:

Awesome, thank you!! I'm back in Canada 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hey Alison! Seems that you changed your plan during your trip and the add-on got removed as of that date.  Take a look at your self-serve account for your new amount due, I made an adjustment to reflect the add-on correctly.  Thanks 🙂
Melissa wrote:

Hey Alison! Seems that you changed your plan during your trip and the add-on got removed as of th...

Ah yes, I did change my plan during my trip. Thanks for fixing that for me, Melissa! 🙂