Koodo Community

Community

Solved

$40 plan is charging me $45 a month?

I live in Alberta, and in mid-October I changed my plan from a $60 a month plan to a $40 dollar plan, and have already paid my "changes" bill, which was a total charge of $40.38 (give or take, im not looking at my bill). However, this month, my bill now says that my plan is $45 a month but says in the plans section of my selfserve that I am on the $40 a month plan and was charged $48 this month....Whats going on? Why was it $40 in November (Oct-Nov 28 billing) and now charging me $45 for Nov-Dec billing period?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sheena you changed from a $60 plan to a $45 plan. There was a new line added today from what I can tell and that is on a $40 plan. Here is the plan on your last 2 invoices:

Thank you for that, but I honest to God changed to to a $40 plan when I did it because I couldn't afford more than that a month. (knowing it'd be around 41 with 911 etc)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sheena J. Westland wrote:

Thank you for that, but I honest to God changed to to a $40 plan when I did it because I couldn't...

We sent you an email confirming the changes you made Sheena. The email was delivered on Oct 14th. This is the part that confirmed the changes:

And yes, I added a new line today but not for this 45 plan
Ok. Im not angry Im just confused. 
I swore it was a $40 plan....but I see now there is a $40 plan better than the $45 one Im paying.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I swore it was a $40 plan....but I see now there is a $4...

I never thought you were angry Sheena. 🙂 Things like this happened to me in the past, so I know how you feel. 

If I switch to the $40 plan that they are offering now, do I just do what I did last time? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Exactly. If you think that plan is better suited for now, simply switch online. 

Ok, thank you so much for your promptness and resolving my issue. I appreciate it.