Koodo Community

Community

Solved

$39 plan charged $49

I am on the $39 monthly plan with a $5 tab fee why was I charged $59 this month?

11 replies

Userlevel 4
Is it $49 or $59? Take a look at page 3 of your bill. All will be explained there. We can't help because no one here can access accounts.
Userlevel 6
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Is it $49 or $59? Take a look at page 3 of your bill. All will be explained there. We can't he...

My friend, you've been here long enough that even when people don't state everything 99% of the time you would be right with your answer. 🙂 You are that good! And I mean that.
Userlevel 6
Actually, we can help.....just simply watch this video for 30 seconds and it will explain what is included in your first bill. Proration is likely why your bil lis what it is if it's your first bill or you changed plans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlXFWWepQ20
Userlevel 4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Actually, we can help.....just simply watch this video for 30 seconds and it will explain what is...

Not neccessarily. Nothing was stated about this being the first bill.
Chris Petersens wrote:

Actually, we can help.....just simply watch this video for 30 seconds and it will explain what is...

Thanks for the prompt response to my question now my bill makes sense!
Userlevel 3
I assuming it is proration. $39 for the price plan for the month PLUS $10.40 for the extra 10 days you've had services. Keep in mind we bill you until the end of your billing cycle plus 1 month in advance. Your next months bill will smoothen out to $39 plus taxes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or this: ($39 + $5) * 1.13 = $49.72
Userlevel 3
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

DING!
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

49 =/= 59
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Headline: $39 plan charged $49 Body of post: why was I charged $59 Question asked 3 hours ago: Is it $49 or $59? No answer until now. If you don't give consistent information, don't expect consistent answers.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Typo because phone.