Koodo Community
Solved

2phones/2accounts

• 30 November 2020
  • 3 replies

I have a Koodo cell phone and would like to have a Koodo wireless home phone. I would like to pay yearly for the home phone and monthly for the cell. Do I need two accounts?

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 30 November 2020, 23:49

thanks for quick reply. I do prepay by overpaying my acct by adding extra $$.

i go south for the winter and put my credit cards on holiday mode once all my bills are pre-paid  for the time I will be away (gas/phone/elect. etc). Just trying to see the best way to keep my life simple.

Oh, I see. I wasn’t 100% for sure that you said paying by yearly…   But, yes, in that case you can build credit on your account by overpaying. 

Just a note. WHP is $20/mo for service. But, you get $15 discount for 12 months. ( First month will be partial charge, and  discount kicks in on the first full month)

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can add home phone onto your account.  
But, you need to pay the service every month.

Either you have same account or have separate account, you can’t pay your service by yearly. 

i go south for the winter and put my credit cards on holiday mode once all my bills are pre-paid  for the time I will be away (gas/phone/elect. etc). Just trying to see the best way to keep my life simple.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh, I see. I wasn’t 100% for sure that you said paying by yearly…   But, yes, in that case you can build credit on your account by overpaying. 

Just a note. WHP is $20/mo for service. But, you get $15 discount for 12 months. ( First month will be partial charge, and  discount kicks in on the first full month)