Koodo Community

Community

24hrs grace period

Have an add-on that will allow a custom a 24 hour grace period when they roam. So that if they forget to make the necessary changes they are not unnecessarily penalised. For just a buck it might give cistomers going on vacation a bit more peace of mind.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Generally, add-ons would need to have the users authorization to have them put on the account. With that being said, if such a customer calls to add the feature, they might as well add the roaming plan.
Userlevel 3
Unfortinately what you're asking is free roaming for a day. Anyone with general sense or anyone who uses a cell phone should have some sense of knowledge what roaming is. Not to be rude but nothing is free now a days unfortinately it's the nature of the beast
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think this would enable a lot of abuse. If I cross the border for a day, why would I then pay for anything?
Userlevel 2
Essentially, what you're asking for is a roaming package that lasts 1-day.
Userlevel 7