Koodo Community

Community

Solved

2 bills for same circle ??

Hey everyone ! I wana ask about my bill that I got dis month n it's d second bill n prob is dat in my first bill I paid money for dis month as well!! So m not able to get why I got d bill again ??

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How did you get the second bill? You can check self service to see if your invoice is paid, if not, this is probably just a reminder.
I got it on self serve n dey r asking me to pay it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How long did you take to pay the first bill? If you pay close to the due date the new Bill has already been generated and it will show you still need to pay for the last bill.
It's not about dat m saying in my first bill for koodo dey charged me fr dis month too n now dey r again sending me bill for dis month ..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Harleen wrote:

It's not about dat m saying in my first bill for koodo dey charged me fr dis month too n now dey ...

It's a bit hard to follow you. Love to help you but it's hard to understand what you are trying to say here, I am having to guess too many words so please spell them out the old fashioned way 🙂

If I understand you correctly, you received a new bill, that should be for the coming month. Your first bill covered part of the first month and the next full month, from the 2nd bill onwards you always pay the following month in advance.

If that is not what you meant, ask again, otherwise post a screenshot of your self service and show us what you are trying to explain.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Harleen wrote:

It's not about dat m saying in my first bill for koodo dey charged me fr dis month too n now dey ...

Your first billing period is pro-rated from when you signed up to the billing date. You are also charged services for the upcoming month in advance This occurs when anyone signs up with a provider. . Here’s link for you describing the process.  http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/c...
Then go to "charges on my first bill"
Harleen wrote:

what I am trying to say is I bought a number of koodo in November. Then I got a bill in December which said your bill of circle 8 December to January 7 is included. And now I have one more bill which is of the same circle. So, my query is why I am being charged twice for the same bill ??
I hope you understood this time 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Harleen wrote:

LOL thanks Harleen! You just made my (not so young) brain very happy 😃

Are the two bills the same amount? What is the date range mentioned on the two bills?
Harleen wrote:

Harleen wrote:

I sent both the bills photographs . Last month and this month
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Harleen wrote:

You have posted a notification & a bill. The first image is the detailed billing, and the second is the short version. They both represent the same information, but are two different presentations of the same information. No need to worry.
Harleen wrote:

Sir, the first one I already paid last month . It was my first bill. The short version is recent one. I can send its pdf version too. My problem is ... I already paid for that circle! If you will see the first bill it started from 29 November, the day I bought the number.
Harleen wrote:

The detailed version of bill I received yesterday .
Harleen wrote:

Thank you for changing it guys. Really appreciated 🙂
Thank you again for your help 🙂
I checked it just now
Harleen wrote:

Yes sir . On same bill diff dates are coming in PDF and the notification one
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Harleen wrote:

We didn't change it, as we are customers, just as you are, and have no access to your billing info. I guess someone at Koodo found a problem with the billings dates and have fixed them for you and likely others!

Don't be surprised if some of the info you posted gets deleted, as it contains personal information.

Harleen wrote:

Okay
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Harleen wrote:

Glad you got it sorted Harleen! Come back any time with questions 🙂 Have a great weekend!