Koodo Community
Solved

$135.00 in long distances !!!!

• 23 September 2020
  • 9 replies

Went to see Koodo in person for a $135.00 charge in long distances that are free in my contract. Still not resolved and had to pay my bill! Their answer, we don’t understand as you do have free in-country !!! We will write a note, nothing we can do from this end...a note???? Long distances were necessary to take care of my mother, thanks for the support Koodo! Shopping elsewhere!!

icon

Best answer by Goran 23 September 2020, 02:38

No need to apologize for French! Ok well you can try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to see what those reps can find out about it. It sounds strange for you to be told they don't understand why you got charged and that there s nothing they can do about it. Glitches can and do happen but if they acknowledge it shouldn't have happened then it should be an easy reversal

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don't get it. You said it's supposed to be included but then you say it was necessary?

Do you not have unlimited minutes? Like 500 daytime or something like that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What do you mean by long distance, did you call outside of Canada? Those are not free… what country did you call? Have you checked your PDF invoice (or self serve) how many minutes you called? Do you have the LD saver add-on activated?

All calls were inside Canada….had to call out of my region for my Mom but wasn't worried as my plan does include free in country long distances.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

All in Canada to a Canadian number? You said call out of region. What plan do you have exactly? You didn't specify do you have something like 500” daytime long distance minutes Nd unlimited evenings and weekends or do you have unlimited minutes anytime?

Yes, canadian to canadian number,,,,, 819 to   819

Copied from my agreement...in french sorry

Forfait :
Minutes en tout temps :Illimitées au Canada = unlimited minutes

Services inclus dans votre forfait mensuel
Données $ à l#utilisation Interurbains illimités CAN = long distances unlimited within Canada

Looking at my usage, they stopped billing the long distances per minute on Sept 15th however I see no credit for the charges billed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No need to apologize for French! Ok well you can try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to see what those reps can find out about it. It sounds strange for you to be told they don't understand why you got charged and that there s nothing they can do about it. Glitches can and do happen but if they acknowledge it shouldn't have happened then it should be an easy reversal

Thank you Goran, I just sent a message via Messenger.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What does the your detailed PDF ebill say about that charges?  What does it say on page 3 or 4?

When you look at the call details in your pdf ebill when does the charge show up?  is there a particular number, day, period, etc?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

One last question, did you change your plan recently and could it be proration perhaps? Well anyway you’ll get the definiitve answer soon on Messenger I’m sure :)