Koodo Community

Community

10% SIM Only discount beginning Clarity

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo needs to add to the disclaimer on this page http://koodomobile.com/en/on/switch2koodo.shtml that the 10% SIM Only discount doesn't start till the second month after it is added to your account, or actually the following month after adding it.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Mine started the first month no problem. So did a few other people's who are also with koodo. Maybe there is no disclaimer because it indeed should start with the first bill?
RudyW wrote:

Mine started the first month no problem. So did a few other people's who are also with koodo. May...

i did not notice a delay in this either he should call koodo and inquire about that miss charge, the only way i could understand it taking a month is if you added the discount half way through a billing cycle and they dont do prorated discounts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

Mine started the first month no problem. So did a few other people's who are also with koodo. May...

It started the month you added it or the next full billing cycle?
Userlevel 2
RudyW wrote:

I added mine this month, the rep confirmed it will be applied on my next available bill (not the second). I had the rep make a note of this on my account, so I'm fully expecting it and will certainly be calling in if its not applied. I don't see why it should possibly take 2 billing cycles to add this credit.
RudyW wrote:

Where I was a new customer the rep at the kiosk told me themselves about discount taking effect right away, explained what to expect on my first bill.
Userlevel 4
The discount is supposed to start from day one of activation. I have mentioned this in a previous thread I'm too lazy to find at the moment. When I first noticed the issue at work, I spoke to my supervisor and after the detailed discussion, it was determined there is a glitch on the coding for the discount. I'll look for the thread and post the link to in momentarily
Userlevel 4
FOUND IT!! http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/make_cs_reps_aware_of_the_10_byod_discount