Koodo Community
Question

10% off Offer eligible for Existing Customers?

• 4 February 2013
  • 6 replies

I joined koodo a little over a month ago on their double promo 45 dollar plan. I brought my own unlocked phone and have a positive Tab balance. It has been ask before but would i be able to get the 10% off and keep my double promo plan? Can anyone confirm that they have successfully done this?

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Yes, you can. I've done it. Piece of cake.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes it can be done just call Koodo, visit a kiosk or or it may be available again in the self serve section under add-ons. As long as you don't have a negative tab & you only activated a SIM Card & brought your own device to Koodo then you are eligible. Keep in mind that your tab will be frozen & you wont aquire any tab credits while getting the discount.
Oh really? So I will not get any positive tab credits for getting this discount? Is there a time limit on the discount or can i keep it forever?
Oh really? So I will not get any positive tab credits for getting this discount? Is there a time ...Also If lets say in the future i decide to get a new phone and put my tab balance to negative will i stop receiving this discount?
Userlevel 2
Oh really? So I will not get any positive tab credits for getting this discount? Is there a time ...If you have a positive tab balance, it'll freeze at that amount and you can use it whenever you want. If you go into the negative, you will lose the discount.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh really? So I will not get any positive tab credits for getting this discount? Is there a time ...Micheal is correct Siam