Koodo Community
Question

10% discount is not on bill

• 12 August 2013
  • 6 replies

I have recently ported into Koodo, and they promised a 10% discount. But on the contract & also the plan shown in the account shows the original price. Does this mean the discount was voided for some reason?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It should be applied to your second bill, if it's not then just give koodo a call and let them know you want the SIM only discount applied to your account for brining your own device. Next month just check your tab if your unsure if you are receiving it and if your tab grew next month then the discount wasn't applied correctly. Chances are it will be it usually takes till your second bill which would be the first full month of service to become active. Also welcome to Koodo you've made a great decision joining us here enjoying Koodo's excellent service 🙂
It should be applied to your second bill, if it's not then just give koodo a call and let them kn...thank you for the answer 😃 i'll provide an update when things changes
Userlevel 1
I see the word "promise" getting used a lot when speaking to providers. I really wish they would take that word out of their vocabulary
I see the word "promise" getting used a lot when speaking to providers. I really wish they would ...haha, i know exactly what you are saying
Userlevel 4
I see the word "promise" getting used a lot when speaking to providers. I really wish they would ...I'm guilty of using that word at times when I speak to customers. I hope it works out for you MVC
so in the end i have to call in for them to apply the discount. i guess in the future (if it's not fixed yet) people should call in the next day anyway to make sure. that way you won't have to call again. i mean.. it's just a phone call 😃