Koodo Community
Question

$10 Bill Credit for 12 Months Missing

I signed up for the $65 for 6gb, unlimited calling/texting, 1000 international min plan at The Mobile Shop in May and was told I would get a $10 monthly bill credit for 12 months. I have received the 2nd bill now and there is no credit to be found. Koodo rep on the phone wasn't able to help me. Appreciate any help. TIA.

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wait for the 3rd bill, if it doens't appear then contact Koodo so they manually apply it
Was hoping one of the Official Koodo reps could help me on here.

I changed my plan through self-serve today ($65 for 8gb) after talking to the rep, hope that doesn't impact my bill credit!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well, it might affect the bill credit since you switched. I'll flag the thread to a reop so he can bring more knowledge
Thanks. The Koodo rep on the phone said it shouldn't impact anything, that's the only reason I switched it! I would happily switch back for the bill credit if required.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What do you mean the Koodo rep on the phone wasnt able to help? What did you ask them about the credit and what did they say?
Userlevel 2
Hello and thanks for reaching out to us! The client activated her plan on May, 4th, she is a Koodo employee and has already a credit for this status, to be displayed on 12 bills. She can see also the Refer a Friend credit, for 5 bills in row. The $ 10.00 recurrent credit for 12 months is not stackable, as the others. So... once a credit already applied, this one cannot be redeemed. When the EPP credit will end, a new promotion can be redeemed for sure! 🙂 I hope this answers the question and clarify the situation. Have a great day! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello and thanks for reaching out to us! The client activated her plan on May, 4th, she is a Koodo employee and has already a credit for this status, to be displayed on 12 bills. She can see also the Refer a Friend credit, for 5 bills in row. The $ 10.00 recurrent credit for 12 months is not stackable, as the others. So... once a credit already applied, this one cannot be redeemed. When the EPP credit will end, a new promotion can be redeemed for sure! 🙂 I hope this answers the question and clarify the situation. Have a great day! :)
I would have expected more from an employee 😅

Hello and thanks for reaching out to us! The client activated her plan on May, 4th, she is a Koodo employee and has already a credit for this status, to be displayed on 12 bills. She can see also the Refer a Friend credit, for 5 bills in row. The $ 10.00 recurrent credit for 12 months is not stackable, as the others. So... once a credit already applied, this one cannot be redeemed. When the EPP credit will end, a new promotion can be redeemed for sure! 🙂 I hope this answers the question and clarify the situation. Have a great day! :)I would have expected more from an employee 😅

To be clear, I'm NOT an employee, friends & family. I understand that F&F does not preclude a bill credit and know others that have had both together.
My wife and I are new to Koodo and both have the $50/month plans. The $10 credit came off our first bill but has now disappeared. What number does one call to talk to a rep? I called the *611 number and trying talk to someone is non existent. I got online and did the whole "callback" thing...am waiting....still.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
My wife and I are new to Koodo and both have the $50/month plans. The $10 credit came off our first bill but has now disappeared. What number does one call to talk to a rep? I called the *611 number and trying talk to someone is non existent. I got online and did the whole "callback" thing...am waiting....still
Have you duble checked your detailed pdf ebill on your self serve (not just the summary but the detailed pdf ebill)

Aside from that you are following the right steps for the callback.

When it nears your callback time, you should receive a text message about 5 mins before they are expected to call (assuming you gave a cell number and entered your phone number correctly)
Yes double checked the bill and I never received an SMS from them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes double checked the bill and I never received an SMS from them.
I would re-book the callback if you are past your callback time by a lot.
Take care when entering your number to ensure it is entered correctly
When koodo calls it goes straight to my msg bank, I've got full reception where I am....grrrrrr
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When koodo calls it goes straight to my msg bank, I've got full reception where I am....grrrrrr
I heard this issue happen before.

Maybe sure do not disturb is off and that you dont have Koodo's number blocked
Nope..neither of those two things were the issue, not sure why the call never came through but it eventually did.
Got to the bottom of the problem, it was because I carried my old number over to Koodo and the new number they gave me was tied in to the promotion. The Koodo guy was very helpful and has rectified the problem. Strange....you'd think this wouldn't be an issue.
Userlevel 4
Got to the bottom of the problem, it was because I carried my old number over to Koodo and the new number they gave me was tied in to the promotion. The Koodo guy was very helpful and has rectified the problem. Strange....you'd think this wouldn't be an issue.
Occurs regularly. This is Koodo.