Koodo Community

Paying for Prepaid Service During COVID-19 Pandemic

• 23 March 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3

Online Payment Options:

Register a credit or Visa Debit card

In order to pay online, you’ll need to register a credit or Visa Debit card. If your card isn’t registered yet, you can do so on Prepaid Self Serve. Once this step is done, you’ll be able to make manual payments or set up automatic 30-day top-ups. 

Setting up Automatic 30-Day Top-Ups

With automatic 30-day top-ups, you can leave it to us to automatically top-up your account using your registered credit or Visa Debit card just in time for your base plan renewal.

Register for automatic top-ups right away while you're in Prepaid Self Serve, or dial *611 from your Koodo phone.

Voucher or Instant Top-Ups:

If you prefer to pay using a voucher or getting an instant top-up, these options are available in most “essential service stores” and grocery stores across Canada - see locations here. We strongly suggest that you call ahead to your local store to confirm if they are open and have vouchers before heading out to make a purchase.

Once you purchase a voucher, you can top-up in Prepaid Self Serve, or dial *611 from your Koodo phone.

Quick Tip:

Only a credit or Visa Debit card with a Canadian/U.S. address can be registered to your account. Unfortunately international credit/Visa Debit cards will not be accepted.

7 replies

@Dennis ok thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

I got a text a while ago telling me my pre auth credit card was about to expire and I changed it right away. However it didn’t process properly and I am charged a late fee. Is there a way to get this reversed?

Thank you,

Philip

@avexnsx  This post is about prepaid.  There are no late fees for prepaid.  If you r need help for post paid, can you please create your own post with some more details?

Userlevel 6

@Ragu Please send us a message on Facebook / Twitter and let us know here once it’s done. 

@Attila Koodo 

Hi,

I got a text a while ago telling me my pre auth credit card was about to expire and I changed it right away. However it didn’t process properly and I am charged a late fee. Is there a way to get this reversed?

Thank you,

Philip

You have been trying what?

Register your credit card? Do you get any error message?

do you have to be logged in to register a credit card ? if so that’s my point I can not login because they have not created the account yet I guess...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You have been trying what?

Register your credit card? Do you get any error message?

Wish some body from Koodo Customer care would get in touch with me I have been trying for over 1 month and can reach nobody…. are you all sick with Covid19?