Koodo Community

Community

your customer service SUCKS! I have been a loyal customer for over 8 years and I can't get through now to speak about the 10GB for $60

I want to speak with the customer service, I sometimes get through, answer the prompt questions then the call disconnects !! this is NOT good customer service, I understand you're busy but this is ridiculous !

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The plan is for new customers or if your adding a new line to the account so you might be spending all this time calling for nothing
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

The plan is for new customers or if your adding a new line to the account so you might be spendin...

Then they can lose my business!
some existing customers write somewhere on this community that they could switch over to $60 10GB plan over the phone.
I'm still trying to get a hold of Koodo, but 2 hours of waiting then got hung up...
Hitomi Tsurumaki wrote:

some existing customers write somewhere on this community that they could switch over to $60 10...

I've been on hold for 42 min, but this is the longest that I've gotten trough without being disconnected !

Hitomi Tsurumaki wrote:

some existing customers write somewhere on this community that they could switch over to $60 10...

I've been on hold twice for two hours and have been disconnected both times... Third times a charm?
Hitomi Tsurumaki wrote:

can't even make a call now it's lunch time.. sooo many people must be calling... very frustrating that they don't let us to get this promo by ourselves through self-service.
Otherwise they will lose my business too !