Koodo Community
Question

"You're still waiting to be approved"

I received the note that says "You're still waiting to be approved" when I tried to register with my email address; (e-mail) and (e-mail). I am the owner of the account and didn't any email to "approve" the registration of the e-mail address

My account NO: 3xxxxx
First name : Chang
Last name: Hxxxx

Please let me register it.

Thanks.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don't try to create a selfserve account yourself. You need an activation from Koodo. You would need to reset the account from Koodo. I will flag this. Hopefully a rep can help you to reset here.

Btw, did you receive Koodo SIM/phone?
Userlevel 2
Hi Chang! I sent an e-mail to your address to complete registration again.

Also be mindful of the personal information you provide on the community since it is seen by everyone here.

Thank you Dinh for helping our client protect their privacy and flagging this.
Hi Dany Koodo.
I did not receive any e-mail from you. I wonder to which e-mail address you sent. Thank you.

p.s. Dinh, I have used Koodo SIM under this current account since July 2018. Thank you.
I tried to login with my e-mail address 'vicxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com but still I saw the note

"You're still waiting to be approved
Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved."

Dany Koodo, Are you going to send me an e-mail to my vicxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com?

Thank you.
Userlevel 2
Thank you for telling me this.

From what I saw the registered address was shine6xxx@gmail.com

You have an e-mail there to complete the registration.

To change the e-mail you would have to schedule a call back at koodo.com/chat in the "Ask" window.

We can only reset on the address attached to your profile from here.

Could you let us know if the gmail address is still valid?
Thank you for your reply. I hope you can solve my problem.

The email address, shine6xxx@gmail.com is my wife's. She thought her e-mail address was registered for our account. So she tried to login through her e-mail address and even updated her password during the process. That was our very last try of registration about 9 hours ago.

Actually, I am out of country so I wanted unlock the Koodo usim-phone in order to use it abroad until August 22nd.
So, you mean that when I open the shine6xxx@gmail.com and check the e-mail, I can complete the registration?
I can let my wife check her e-mail when she wake up.

But still, I am not sure it will work at this time or not.
My wife finally could login through her e-mail address. Thanks!

Problem now is that I can not unlock my phone through the self serve. The note says I need help through Rep. calling.

Is it OK my wife talk with them instead of me since we share same account?

One more thing to mention is that I brought my phone already in foreign country, South Korea. I am sure it is an obstacle for the unlocking or not.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Problem now is that I can not unlock my phone through the self serve. The note says I need help through Rep. calling.

One more thing to mention is that I brought my phone already in foreign country, South Korea. I am sure it is an obstacle for the unlocking or not.

Koodo can only unlock their phones. If you bought the phone recently ( after Dec 2017) from Koodo then the phone was unlocked already. No need to contact Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you have an android phone, then all you need to do is enter the unlock code when you enter a foreign sim.
If your wife is also on the account as an approved user, then your wife can get the unlock code. Otherwise it might be best to send koodo a private message via facebook or twitter
I could unlock my phone using unique code sent by Koodo. Everything all right. Thank you.