Koodo Community
Question

WOW ... still waiting for a callback!!

Userlevel 1
From the looks of it not only does koodoo not value their customer by selling faulty products but they also do not value their time. This is unbelievable. I have made myself available for a call back they scheduled and now no call back as of yet. Holy smokes this is shocking. Very poor customer service koodoo. Not impressed at all.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which faulty products are you referring to? Koodo doesn't decide which batches of phones that it receives. Quality control is never 100%. Something like 8-15% of phones have a failure/fault of some kind in the first year. That's hat warranties are for.

How long have you been waiting past your wait time? Did you just want to initiate a return / exchange / use the warranty?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you get a SMS before he callback time? If you didn't, you probably didn't put the good phone number to get a callback on.
Userlevel 1
Which faulty products are you referring to? Koodo doesn't decide which batches of phones that it receives. Quality control is never 100%. Something like 8-15% of phones have a failure/fault of some kind in the first year. That's hat warranties are for.T

How long have you been waiting past your wait time? Did you just want to initiate a return / exchange / use the warranty?

This is unbelievable I am on phone with representative and he is telling me they have no access to the damage that they are claiming is $400. He can give me no information on the message left on my daughters phone other than the department that took the phone in assessed the damage and that is all he know. He tells me this is the highest dept. I am speaking with and I just need to pay the bill or tough luck. Imagine your mechanic says that to you. Basically from the sounds of it my only option is going to be cancelation. Which is a pain as I am located in a rural community and have a business so I will have to deal with that
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Its better to stick with original post, so we/rep know what's going on. And more advice/suggestion can be made.

https://community.koodomobile.com/android-81490/bad-service-with-koodoo-once-again-7794809
Userlevel 1

Which faulty products are you referring to? Koodo doesn't decide which batches of phones that it receives. Quality control is never 100%. Something like 8-15% of phones have a failure/fault of some kind in the first year. That's hat warranties are for.T

This is unbelievable I am on phone with representative and he is telling me they have no access to the damage that they are claiming is $400. He can give me no information on the message left on my daughters phone other than the department that took the phone in assessed the damage and that is all he know. He tells me this is the highest dept. I am speaking with and I just need to pay the bill or tough luck. Imagine your mechanic says that to you. Basically from the sounds of it my only option is going to be cancelation. Which is a pain as I am located in a rural community and have a business so I will have to deal with that
Userlevel 1

i have a phone they have assessed to have a $400 value of damage. They will not tell me what the damages are. I have spoken with kiosk representative and he says customer service should be able to help me. I am still on hold with customer service he tells me he does not have access to this information. He is being very difficult and condescending. All I want to know is how they have come up with this estimate. This is unbelievable.
Userlevel 1
Did you get a SMS before he callback time? If you didn't, you probably didn't put the good phone number to get a callback on.
Yes I did it was about 20 minutes later. That is the least of my concerns at this point. I am still on hold and have also spoken with representative from the kiosk. Nobody can tell me how the damage was assessed. They said all they can do is reject quote and send me faulty phone back. So I am stuck paying for a phone that is useless. I just want information so when I go to media I have my facts and they just simply will not give it to me.