Koodo Community

Community

Solved

wondering if changing plans to a lower data with affect my phone

hi there im thinking of switching my plans i currently have the $94 which when i started it was $65 last fall 2014 id like to go to the new plan $69 a month which is 3GB the other is 5GB data im already above the 3Gb will that affect my phone when i switch over to the new plan

6 replies

Userlevel 7
They don't pro rate data but you'll still have to pay the overage if you went over the 3gb already. When you switch plans your old data bucket stops where it is and your new data bucket is added at zero use.
Chad Burr wrote:

They don't pro rate data but you'll still have to pay the overage if you went over the 3gb alread...

aah ok thank you
Chad Burr wrote:

They don't pro rate data but you'll still have to pay the overage if you went over the 3gb alread...

what exactly is the tab

Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

I'm sorry I think I misread your question. You currently have a 5gb plan You want to switch to a 3gb plan So you already passed 3gb but since you have a 5gb plan you won't have overage costs. If you change your plan you'll just start right away with 3gb available.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Tab: http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/the-tab-what-it-is-and-how-it-works
Chad Burr wrote:

what is the pay per use