Koodo Community

Community

Solved

will their be compensation for the maritimes?

15 replies

59 seconds ago
[img]https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/public/uploaded_images/10820095/profile_large.png[/img]

[i] Julie, Employee
  • 2,274 Points [img]https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/badges/6/2k_badge_2x_thumb.png[/img]

As soon as we are aware of a problem on the network or of a feature that is not working properly, we make sure to treat it as our priority and we take action to resolve the situation so we can restore full service to customers as quickly as possible. While we most sincerely regret any inconvenance that may result from these disruptions, we do not issue credits or any other compensation for interrupted services. Thank you kindly for your patience and understanding. 

this is your awnser? thats bullshit!!!! i cant call 911 on a phone ive paid for ??? 
its been hours and you guys cant get bell to figure their shit out??? this is bs and ill be calling the CRTC about this and the no credit. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
N Cody Errington wrote:

its been hours and you guys cant get bell to figure their shit out??? this is bs and ill be calli...

Good luck with that. Unexpected outages are a very real possibility on any network, and specifically addressed in your terms and conditions in your contract.
N Cody Errington wrote:

its been hours and you guys cant get bell to figure their shit out??? this is bs and ill be calli...

hey david, WE HAVE NO 911!! are u an asshole or just ignorant? 
N Cody Errington wrote:

good luck with that he says, no compassion. like really go fuck yourself.
N Cody Errington wrote:

hiding behind your anonymity being a douche.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
N Cody Errington wrote:

No, I'm a realist. ANY network has the potential to have a failure, whether it be at one point or many. If you want certainty of communications, you need to have a redundant system. In the case of an individual or family, it might mean keeping a landline, or having service with companies using two different networks. If a business, it might mean having two internet providers in addition to landline, and VoIP. While I understand you are frustrated, I suggest you look in the mirror.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
N Cody Errington wrote:

I am in the outage as well and understand any frustration but we don't have to be rude to people trying to help out.
N Cody Errington wrote:

and good luck with that is help?

N Cody Errington wrote:

whos helping us?
N Cody Errington wrote:

NONE of you thats for sure 
N Cody Errington wrote:

surely not david
N Cody Errington wrote:

and allan u sure do not understand the frustration if thats your thoughts

N Cody Errington wrote:

i will keep this vine right on top for all to see