Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will the new LG G4 be available at Koodo? If so, is it worth to upgrade from Samsung Galaxy S4 to LG G4 or Samsung Galaxy S6?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The G4 hasn't even been announced yet and won't be until the 25th of April when LG hold their press conference, until then nobody knows any details of the device besides rumoured specs and nobody knows what carriers will carry it. Keep an eye on the Koodo Facebook page as that's where they announce new devices and also check in the webstore after the 25th of April. It's up to you if it's worth it to upgrade from any phone to a new one and really depends on how and what you use your device for and if your having any issues with your present phone or if you just want to have the latest and greatest.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo didn't carry the Optimus G, G2, nor the G3. It's pretty unlikely that they'll be offering the G4. That being said, nothing is impossible.
Ivan wrote:

Koodo didn't carry the Optimus G, G2, nor the G3. It's pretty unlikely that they'll be offering t...

Can u do it for me won't let me log in pleased just this one time thing for me my wife is due to have a baby anytime and I'm at work and need another phone so please unflag or unsuspeend my Samsung galaxy s4
Userlevel 3
Ivan wrote:

Koodo didn't carry the Optimus G, G2, nor the G3. It's pretty unlikely that they'll be offering t...

Hello Bon, 

As this is a public forum, we don’t have access to your private information here. To be able to assist you, please give us a call at *611 from a Koodo phone or at toll-free 1-866-995-6636 from any other line. 

Thank you!

OK, so now that the announcement that the LG G4 will arrive to TELUS on June 19th, the question is - will Koodo also get the LG G4 at the same time ?
Userlevel 5
Koodo just got the G3 a couple of weeks ago, so my guess would be probably not, but you never know. As others have said, it will be announced on Koodo's Facebook page, if and when it's going to get the G4. If you didn't want the S6, or wait for the G4 (assuming Koodo will get it, but we don't know that yet), then the G3 would make a great upgrade!