Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will the Moto G be available in white in the near future at Koodo?

I really like white phones and was wondering if you'll be carrying the white version of the Moto G. Please come out with it soon! 🙂

9 replies

Userlevel 7
I find it highly unlikely that koodo will carry it in white since koodo usually doesn't give us many color options. But you can still hope 🙂
Daniel Kim wrote:

I find it highly unlikely that koodo will carry it in white since koodo usually doesn't give us m...

Fingers crossed!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Moto G only comes in 1 colour. The back plates are interchangable. You just have to wait and see when they come out for sale. You might have to search online for them as I am not expecting Koodo to be carrying them
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis is right it only comes in Black and then you can get different colored back plates, here's a video of the white backplate and as white as the Moto G comes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57DjpEc7Hb4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Dennis is right it only comes in Black and then you can get different colored back plates, here's...

Wish they had them at the shops. I want a red one. Or a blue one lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Dennis is right it only comes in Black and then you can get different colored back plates, here's...

I've been looking around and can find very ccolor online other than the one I want, the teal or turquoiseas they call it. I can't find that one anywhere. Really wish Koodoor at least Telus would offer them but can't seem to find them there either. Time to ask my connection to Motorola and see if she can send some to review 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Paul, do you have a link to point me to the other colours? I'm having the toughest time finding the flip shells, back cover, and the grip shells for sale
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is the most I've found so far and they're now for prepaid order, I guess they all sold fast since tthey're the only ones that had them available right now. I don't get why companies release phones and then the aaccessories weeks or months later, it makes no damn sense. Here's the link http://ca.mobilefun.com/35002/motorola/moto-g/cases.htm
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks. At least it's not just me having a hell of a time trying to find these things for sale