Koodo Community

Community

Will Koodo ever get the Essential phone?

Will Koodo get the Essential phone in its lineup?  If so, is there an ETA?  http://www.essential.com

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello War,

I heard that the Essential Phone might now be available with Koodo at select dealer and Best Buy locations. Don't know if it's true or not, but you could give a call around to see!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes! It's coming. It'll be announced shortly.
Thank you! Excellent news.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Online only folks starting this week. Tomorrow or the day after. It will be a special price too for the Black Friday-Cyber Monday period.
Bernard wrote:

Online only folks starting this week. Tomorrow or the day after. It will be a special price too f...

available on tab?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Online only folks starting this week. Tomorrow or the day after. It will be a special price too f...

Yes it will be available on the tab
Bernard wrote:

I see the updated koodo site showing the Black Friday sale, but i don't see the Essential phone.  Is it coming later?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Yes.
Bernard wrote:

out of curiosity, later today or later in days, weeks, months?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

It'll be up this morning, Dawggy. 
Bernard wrote:

thank you kindly!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/essential-phone
Bernard wrote:

I was going to eventually get the LG V30 but $0 for The Essential Phone on a medium tab is too good of a deal to pass up. Thanks to Koodo for adding this phone to the lineup