Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will koodo drop its Nexus 4 Price?

A few days ago Google just dropped its Nexus 4 price by over 100$ Its now $249 for the unlocked 16 GB Version (used to be $359) So will koodo follow and drop the price?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Probably not since that was a Google specific decision since they don't have a tab system or anything like that. Keep your eyes peeled on the site or the Facebook page. You never know. No one here can let you know since Koodo doesn't release details unless it's on the previously mentioned areas. (FB, Koodo page) You are able to get the Nexus 4 for 4150 on a Tab S OR Free on a Tab M For those reasons, I don't think Koodo will drop the price
Userlevel 6
Koodo was already selling it at 50$ below the previous Google Play Store price. Other retailers are still selling it at the old price so if I were you I wouldn't hold your breath. Will they? Probably. Will they immediately to match the new Play Store price? Probably not.
I bought the phone outright online and used for a week without any plan (and use Rogers SIM). Will I still be able to return my phone and order from Google? I have the Nexus 4 box and all stuff inside (just not the plastic wrapping for the adapters and cable)
Userlevel 6
Emmaps wrote:

I bought the phone outright online and used for a week without any plan (and use Rogers SIM). Wi...

If it qualifies for the 14day return you should be fine.