Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will Koodo carry sell the ZTE Axon when it is released in Canada?

The ZTE Axon is a new flagship-grade phone and I really like it from what I'm hearing. I just wanna know if Koodo might carry it. It is said to come out in Canada sometime in summer 2015. I really wanna get this phone!!!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey David,

Koodo has teased that it will get an exclusif phone colour but no one is quite sure as to what phone that is yet, and Koodo is always re-developping their line-up of phones. We will just have to wait and see!
Mathieu wrote:

Hey David,

Koodo has teased that it will get an exclusif phone colour but no one is quite sure a...

Hopefully it's the Axon!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd guess that they probably won't. ZTE isn't a major player in Canada. But maybe they'll prove me wrong.
Ivan wrote:

I'd guess that they probably won't. ZTE isn't a major player in Canada. But maybe they'll prove m...

The phone was made specifically for the North American market. If it's not going going to be sold by Koodo, I could probably get it online, but that would be a last resort.
Userlevel 5
Ivan wrote:

I'd guess that they probably won't. ZTE isn't a major player in Canada. But maybe they'll prove m...

I would have to agree with Ivan, I doubt it would come to Koodo as its not a well known brand. The majority of people buy phones based on brand and not specs. Sadly this means some great phones get missed.