Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will Koodo be getting the Galaxy S4?

In the 6 years I've been with Koodo, I've seen them go from having a stale lineup that began to collect dust, to the clean, well thought out, diverse lineup which meets every need - right up to the big-rigs like the latest Z10 and Galaxy s3, I was wondering, instead of upgrading from my GS2X (I need Jelly Bean and I've got a buyer) to a GS3, should I just wait for Koodo to get it? I'm a bit impatient, and know that the S4 hasn't hit stores yet, just wanted to know if there was anything on the grapevine hinting towards the GS4 being added to Koodo's lineup!

6 replies

Yes
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes its coming to Koodo, they announced it on their Facebook page during the launch event for it. It's suppose to be getting released to the world starting late April, early May. Chances are they will be getting the Model with the Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor because it's LTE compatible. Keep an eye on Koodo’s facebook page for any future announcements including when the Galaxy S4 will be available from Koodo. For future reference to get your answer quicker use the search box in the top right hand corner of the screen. If anybody has already asked your question or commented on the subject it will show those threads immediately and you can click on them and get your answer.
Koodo's been open for 6? So they opened in 2007?
Userlevel 5
Marcus Fenix wrote:

Koodo Mobile launched at 2008 I believe.
Marcus Fenix wrote:

I know Koodo opened in 2008. I'm questioning Mike's statement of being with Koodo for 6 years.
Userlevel 1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koodo_Mobile