Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will I lose my $10 discount if I switch phones?

I brought in an older phone that I own and got the $10 discount for six months. I've used two months of the discount already, but I'm wondering if I switch phones and take advantage of the LG G5 deal (where I'd pay $95 upfront, put $240 on tab over 24 months), would I lose this $10 discount? I would keep the same plan I have now. Would it retroactively apply in any way? 

There was also a ~two month period from when I switched to Koodo and when the deal began to take effect, so it would be frustrating for me to lose 4 months worth of the discount when Koodo wasted 2 months of that prior. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Zach,

The discount is for bring your own phone, so probably you would lose it, but there's always a way to get it applied some more time (the first 2 months that you didn't have the discount). 

I'd wait to see what an official Koodo rep has to day about that.
Robert wrote:

Hello Zach,

The discount is for bring your own phone, so probably you would lose it, but there's...

I can accept that. How can I get in contact with a Koodo rep to discuss this further? Would it have to be a kiosk? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Zach,

The discount is for bring your own phone, so probably you would lose it, but there's...

Please contact Koodo via Private message on their Fecebook or twitter page and rep will be able to assist you