Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Will Elephone Vowney work on any Ontario networks

My phone is the " Elephone Vowney" will it work on any Ontario Rogers or other mobile 4G? Specs at DEALSMACHINE.com Elephone Vowney 4G, {China} FDD-LTE 800/900/1800/2100/ 2600MHz in bold txt SteveL@cogeco.ca

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello.

In order to see if the phone will work with Koodo you have 2 options

1) Check here: http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-s......

2) Or here : http://www.willmyphonework.net

Or look here https://community.koodomobile.com/koo...
What about the other networks?
Badge +4
Steve L wrote:

Hi Steve, For 3G UMTS/HSPA+ operation in Canada, the phone needs the frequency combination of 850/1900 MHz with the exception of WIND who uses the AWS band (1700/2100 MHz) exclusively. For 4G LTE, carriers in Canada use 1700/2100 MHz (AWS - TELUS/Koodo/Rogers/Bell). To allow for better LTE signal penetration and to extend range, some carriers may use 700 MHz. Or to add more bandwidth in select markets, 2600 MHz. To answer your question, the phone is not compatible with any Canadian networks. Network specs: Elephone Vowney

Steve L wrote:

Ok? Did you check the phones specs? You can scroll thru at say, DealsMachine.com 1st search Elephone Vowney then could you check their P9000, and M3.. I am not sure how to read the tables?? Some numbers in Grey some in Blue and some in bold Black. Please ThX U
Badge +4
Steve L wrote:

Yup, the only specs I'm concerned with are radio frequencies. If you want to provide links to the P9000 OR M3, you're more than welcome to do so.
Steve L wrote:

Hey Rick Stir the StickStir! This is SeanStir. the Monster thanks for your time. But I do have other phones to choose from there is the Elephone Vowney , the Vowney Lite And M3 and the other is the P9000 all from www.elephone.hk But again I cannot read the set-up with the info in the specs box in the Ad on DealsMachine .com Geekbuying .com Gearbest.com And everybuying.com I just realized! I can show you a pic. And I will. Steve
Badge +4
Steve L wrote:

Elephone M3 (U.S. version): 3G phone only, no LTE (the phone shows band 4, I'm not seeing the 1700/2100 MHz pairing). P9000 (U.S. version): 3G + LTE (if their specs are correct). Your best option would be to contact the seller before purchase to make sure that the network details for both phones are correct.
Steve L wrote:

Any info on the Elephone Vowney does it work with any carriers?

Steve L wrote:

Please help I have looked at tables and charts but no varification. PS Vowney still in China and $ still in bank
Steve L wrote:

DO NOT BUY ELEPHONE PRODUCTS CONSUMER REPORT! Terrible services and fixes repairs costing customers hundred of dollars. Not protection from fall. Nothing offered in case to protect your investment. Melinda, terrible sales and service.