Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Wifi Problems on my Samsung Galaxy Ace

my wifi is connected and i can see its trying to load pages, but they just wont load. i cant connect to any apps or the browser. i know its not a problem with the wifi because im on my laptop right now. so it has to be something wrong with the phone. ive turned it off and on, tried disconnecting and reconnecting, but nothings working. is there a way to fix this problem? or is my phone perminently broken?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Keiana, Just to verify it's actually the phone and not your WiFi connection: did you try reset the router, or connect to another WiFi network (public library one or something)? Can you connect in that case?
i unplugged thr router and it worked. thank you very much for your help. i assumes it was a problem with my phone because the wifi is working on my computer
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Keiana Bergen wrote:

i unplugged thr router and it worked. thank you very much for your help. i assumes it was a probl...

Great 🙂 Glad to hear it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Keiana Bergen wrote:

i unplugged thr router and it worked. thank you very much for your help. i assumes it was a probl...

I've seen this issue with the ACE before. The problem definitely appears to be with the phone, but for some reason powercycling the router is the only thing that seems to fix it.