Koodo Community
Solved

Wifi Connection

• 5 February 2021
  • 3 replies

My google pixel 3a will not stay connected to my home wifi. I have restarted the phone and all other electronic devices have no issue connecting to the wifi.  The problem seems to be with my cell service/phone.

I have called Koodo two days ago to resolve the problem. Temporarily, the connection was restored, however, the connectivity has become an issue again. 

Just looking to have this resolved ASAP as I’m having to use up my data plan in the meantime and I shouldn’t have to resort to data usage when I’m at home. 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 5 February 2021, 02:58

My google pixel 3a will not stay connected to my home wifi. I have restarted the phone and all other electronic devices have no issue connecting to the wifi.  The problem seems to be with my cell service/phone.

I have called Koodo two days ago to resolve the problem. Temporarily, the connection was restored, however, the connectivity has become an issue again. 

Just looking to have this resolved ASAP as I’m having to use up my data plan in the meantime and I shouldn’t have to resort to data usage when I’m at home. 

Did you try to reset your network settings? I would suggest doing that first and see if it works out on your phone. https://support.bell.ca/mobility/smartphones_and_mobile_internet/google-smartphone.how_to_reset_the_network_settings

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you try to reset your network settings? I would suggest doing that first and see if it works out on your phone. https://support.bell.ca/mobility/smartphones_and_mobile_internet/google-smartphone.how_to_reset_the_network_settings

Userlevel 5

@Sarah W If you are getting close to your rate plan’s data limit, do not hesitate to send us a private message on Facebook, or a DM on Twitter, with keyword #COMMUNITY and we will help you out. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Im surprised Koodo was able to temporarily able to restorew your wifi connection as Koodo’s service only extends to their wirless network and does not included home wifi.  What did they do to restore your wifi connection?