Koodo Community
Question

Wifi Calling

• 17 August 2019
  • 8 replies

Hello, I am trying to register for wifi calling but I keep getting the following error, I called customer service but they were of no use. They are telling me the feature is already added on my account and everything is clear from their side but are not sure what's wrong. Can someone please help me to make it work.
Thank you.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is the phone you have enabled on Koodo end to be able to use Wi-Fi calling ? Is it supposed by Koodo what phone is it ?
HI Paul, thank you for the reply I am using S9+ and yes it has wifi calling feature to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you enter your 10 digit phone number with no spaces, hyphens or other separators; just the 10 digits?
HI David, thank you for the reply. Yes I have entered 10 digits with no spaces and hyphens or separators still doesn't work
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Was your phone from Koodo? There could also be some glitches with the activation server. I would suggest you try again later.

Try also update the phone to the latest firmware possible (if you haven't )
HI Dinh, Thank you for the reply. I have purchased the phone directly from samsung store. I will try again later and check updates as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
HI Dinh, Thank you for the reply. I have purchased the phone directly from samsung store. I will try again later and check updates as well.
If you bought the device from Samsung store, you might want to check your CSC code, and see if it was set to Koodo (KDO).

If not, your device won't be compatible with Koodo Wifi calling. You can read more about it here https://community.koodomobile.com/android-81490/galaxy-s9-wi-fi-calling-and-volte-7787643
HI Dinh, I checked my settings and the CSC code is different from koodo, I think that's the issue, thank you again for the info