Koodo Community

Community

Why wont Koodo offer an activation credit on regular tab for nexus 6p & 5x. They are only avail online & you cant order the tab plus online

[b]Why won't Koodo offer an activation credit on regular tab for nexus 6p and 5x since you can't order the tab plus online and the phones are only available online?

I wanted to order one for xmas and got same error as others. Your reps say it'll be available in January on tab plus, but why not offer a credit on the regular tab so we can order it now? Having the phone on the website without being able to buy it is such a tease[b]

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Yeah, they kind of goofed on this one. They should just remove the Tab Plus option altogether and put a notice saying coming soon.
Jonathan I wrote:

Yeah, they kind of goofed on this one. They should just remove the Tab Plus option altogether and...

Yes I agree. An easier solution would be to offer an activation credit on the regular tab option so people can still order the phone.
Jonathan I wrote:

Yeah, they kind of goofed on this one. They should just remove the Tab Plus option altogether and...

wow you completely read my mind, i agree!