Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why waste your customers' time and advertise something that doesn't exist?

You advertise the Samsung S2X on your website as a phone "available in stores". Well, I can tell you that they are not, as I have called pretty much all of them, since, as one Koodo store employee told me, these are WAY TOO OLD. Well, I like this phone and want to replace my existing one, but after hours of tracking one down, I am pretty annoyed. Please don't advertise what doesn't exist!

17 replies

Userlevel 6
Where do you live Doris? There is a million places that this phone still could be found. The Mobile Shop Walmart Best Buy Future Shop London Drugs Blacks If you call a koodo shop ask them to look on their computers and tell you which koodo store has them. They can do that just like any other store, saving you time to call around.
Userlevel 7
Mobile Shop doesn't have them anymore and we can't order new stock from Koodo warehouse so unfortunately, we can't give you that phone. You can get the Nexus 4 still, as well as the S III though. I know they're both $300/$0 only on Tab M but both are newer models.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It does not say "available in stores" it says "only available in store". The S2x was discontinued some time ago and the only ones left are residual stock.
It's an older phone, so it'll be in limited availability. I'd suggest going for the Moto G as a MUCH better replacement for your choice
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RedMageX wrote:

It's an older phone, so it'll be in limited availability. I'd suggest going for the Moto G as a ...

If you dont need more than 8gb of storage then I'd highly recommend the Moto G as well it's a much better performing device. It's also running the most recent version of Android which the S2x will never see.
You are all missing the point: There are NO phones left in stock IN ANY OF THE STORES - that includes Futureshop, Best Buy, and all of the other places. And yes, I did do that about the Koodo shop staff checking where it is in stock - hence knowing that it isn't in stock anywhere. And that isn't even the issue. The issue is that when I called Koodo, they told me that any Koodo store could order it in for me. So, again, wasting my time...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So you phoned every branch of every store that carries Koodo phones in all of Canada?
Userlevel 1
Hi Doris, there are over 150+ Koodo kiosks across Canada. http://www.comparecellular.com/store-locator/koodo-mobile-shop-and-kiosks/stores-by-province.asp?ProvinceID=3 I can guarantee that at least one of them has one, it would just be a matter of finding the right one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm with Doris on this one. If stock is so limited on these devices, it's probably better not to have it up on the website.
Badge +4
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Userlevel 6
Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Userlevel 1
Shouldn't be on the website if its like trying to find a needle in a hay stack..
I would think it has to be as long as it is still in even ONE store, it's still being sold at that one store so it still needs to be listed as available.