Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why there is no built in earbuds for the LG G4 phone?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo only distributes what the phone manufacturer decides to include in the box, Yvonne... But my guess is LG wanted to cut costs.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Koodo only distributes what the phone manufacturer decides to include in the box, Yvonne... But m...

The G3 did not come with one either.
Badge +4
Watching some unboxing videos and reading some Reddit posts, some LG G4's include a set of LG Quadbeat 3 earbuds. Apart from cutting costs, it appears to be region specific as well. Canada and U.S. LG G4's don't include the earbuds, yet LG G4's distributed in Europe include a set of Quadbeat 3 earbuds.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's also carrier dependent sometimes. I've gotten SD cards added in or fo example the Moto X play with Wind came with a standard charger instead o Koodo and Telus having th Moto turbo charger.
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

It's also carrier dependent sometimes. I've gotten SD cards added in or fo example the Moto X pla...

Agreed. Mine came with a dual usb port wall charger, same amperage across both ports, just an extra port to charge a power brick or something. It's Moto branded and came from the same provider. The Koodo X Play came with the TurboPower 15 Wall Charger.