Koodo Community

Community

Why koodo not giving activation bonus to all (Old and new customer) for all Phone?

Why koodo not giving activation bonus to all User(Old and new customer) for all Phone? Example S6 edge old and new customer have activation bonus but for Nexus 6P only for new customer:( ?
else we dont have other than switch to other vendor to get good deals :( 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Because you had the same opportunities when you were signing up as a new customer to get any bonuses they were offering at the time.
in that case why still it giving on S6Edge ?
there should be something for loyal customer 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They've worked hard to bring a much better selection of devices lately be happy you can even get any of the new devices from Koodo now. The Galaxy S6 is an old device now and the Galaxy S7 will be out soon so they're offering a better deal on it to help deplete stock probably. The newer devices such as the 6P there's no need to help it sell because it's brand new to Koodo and holds high interest from customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Folks, the activation credit is for both new and existing customers.  I hope that clears things up.
Bernard wrote:

Folks, the activation credit is for both new and existing customers.  I hope that clears thi...

No its not same check Nexus6P price for new and old customer 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Folks, the activation credit is for both new and existing customers.  I hope that clears thi...

Ohh....I see what you mean.....yes, we do have a bit of a challenge here. The activation credit applies to TAB plus purchases. Unfortunately online TAB plus functionality is only coming in January for upgrades. It's a technical issue that we are facing which is not the same for new accounts.
Bernard wrote:

also check price of Nexus6P is high as compare  to Roger and bell 😞
Userlevel 7
The activation credit is basically just a reduction on the price of the phone when activating it. It's not the same as the "bonus.gifts".