Why is there no service

• 28 September 2015
  • 35 replies

Show first post

35 replies

Here are some suggestions:

1 - Reboot your phone
2 - Remove and re-insert your SIM card
3 - Go into Settings - Network operators and try "Search for networks" and see if your phone can find networks around you.

Let me know
No need to call me Jim just a fake acc so I can comment. I'm in Canada with a HTC 1 above my phon...Yeah Ik but it should be done in October if anything & I can use Google fine on my phone my Facebook is kinda messing up but I can use WiFi no problem it seems like
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No need to call me Jim just a fake acc so I can comment. I'm in Canada with a HTC 1 above my phon...FYI that prepaid is not exactly 1 month, it is only 30 days.  Not sure if that has any influence.

Did you notice anything when you log into self serve on a browser?
No need to call me Jim just a fake acc so I can comment. I'm in Canada with a HTC 1 above my phon...Yeah I do pay as u go it hasn't even been a month yet so it shouldn't be my bills
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No need to call me Jim just a fake acc so I can comment. I'm in Canada with a HTC 1 above my phon...That's why I never asked for your location just that it worked in a location that it worked before.

But to my question, Are your bills all paid up?
No need to call me Jim just a fake acc so I can comment. I'm in Canada with a HTC 1 above my phon...Yes it was working earlier I don't need to give u my location but I'm in the city so it shouldn't be cutting out like this
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No need to call me Jim just a fake acc so I can comment. I'm in Canada with a HTC 1 above my phon...Koodo doesnt work everywhere in Canada.  Are you in a location where it use to work?

Are your bills all paid up?
No need to call me Jim just a fake acc so I can comment. I'm in Canada with a HTC 1 above my phone where the service should be there is an X above it I can still use WiFi but I can't text or call
Hello Jim,

Can you be more specific about "no service"?  Can you provide your location, what type of phone you have?

On my side here, service seems to be up and running.