Koodo Community

Community

Question

Why is the tab price higher when you're logged into your account?

Is this because I currently have a tab plan? If I pay off my tab can I get a new phone at the lower price? Ex: the S8+ is $300 logged out but when logged in it's $704 tab large. If I pay off my tab do I get access to the lower price for the online only offer?

8 replies

Userlevel 6
That price most likely includes the remainder of your tab.
Hmm nope, the math doesn't add up on that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Shane,

It does not make sens for your phone to be more expensive when logged in. I'd say that if you pay your tab you should get the same price
Yeah I didn't say "my" phone, I meant a new phone I want to upgrade to, in fact all of them. And My tab balance is a lot less than the difference between $704 and $300 so that doesn't make sense.
Userlevel 6
Are you sure it's showing as tab LARGE? $704 is the tab medium price. If your monthly plan isn't high enough, then tab large won't show up when you log in. It doesn't for me, as my plan is only $60. As soon as I log in, tab large disappears, and only tab medium ($704) and tab small show up.
Techjunkie wrote:

Are you sure it's showing as tab LARGE? $704 is the tab medium price. If your monthly plan isn't ...

Oh yes you're right Cory, same with me. Large disappears. Do you think I can still get a tab large after I pay off my tab with my current phone?
Techjunkie wrote:

Are you sure it's showing as tab LARGE? $704 is the tab medium price. If your monthly plan isn't ...

Ok, to make it more confusing. This whole question was based on viewing the koodo website on my phone in Chrome. Now that I'm on my iMac in chrome, it's actually $300 for a tab large [b]logged in lol.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Techjunkie wrote:

Yes, you can get a phone on Tab Large as long as you have a Tab Large plan.