Koodo Community
Question

Why is the p30 pro only available in black?

• 12 June 2019
  • 6 replies

I want to upgrade to the Huawei P30 pro, but I don’t want it in black. I want to know why I can’t get the Breathing Crystal colour through Koodo, and if anyone knows whether or not I’ll be able to get it soon?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Considering the current sh!tstorm Huawei is caught in, I sincerely doubt they'll be bringing in more stock in different colours any time soon.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's available in select Koodo stores.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So you could call in to see where it's available or not
The Koodo online store used to have a greater choice of phones and colors but that was before we had to pay to get our phones unlocked. That's why we see the Huawei P30 Pro in black only on their site; they're aware that most people want one with cool-looking colors so we have to fork out the extra $30 plus tax to make up for their "perceived" loss of the SIM card unlocking scheme!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Koodo online store used to have a greater choice of phones and colors but that was before we had to pay to get our phones unlocked. That's why we see the Huawei P30 Pro in black only on their site; they're aware that most people want one with cool-looking colors so we have to fork out the extra $30 plus tax to make up for their "perceived" loss of the SIM card unlocking scheme!
Id say it's more so of the fact that Huawei isnt doing so well and they arent keeping high inventory for the devices let alone a choice of colour for them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd call that more believable a reason if it was done for all their phones.