Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why is my tab different for Samsung phones vs IPhone?

When I'm looking at new Samsung phones online it says my tab is $207, but the tab when I click on an IPhone is $57......I'm confused....

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you still have $57 tab left? I guess you are logged into self serve when you checked phone prices... If so, they will show you adjusted price with your current balance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you print screen or show us a picture of what you're talking about? I don't seem to understand. Here's where to find your tab

Robert wrote:

Can you print screen or show us a picture of what you're talking about? I don't seem to understan...

When i look where your screen shows me to, it says my tab is 57.50, but I've been accumulating that tab for 4 years so it should be way more...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Can you print screen or show us a picture of what you're talking about? I don't seem to understan...

It's showing you have a positive $57 tab. You can check your Tab transaction history under "Koodo Tab"
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

It depends on how much you've been paying for your monthly plan!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kristi MacDonald wrote:

Keep in mind that using the BETA site is not 100% bug-free so you should not consider this piece of information. You better be looking at the price on the same site!
One says I have a tab of 207, which should be right because I haven't used my tab in 4 years, and then the other one says 57.50 :S
Userlevel 3
One is the small tab at $207. ($150 for the small tab and $57 for your positive tab balance.)$207 subsidy. If you wish to use the medium tab you'd get ($300 for the tab and $57 for the tab balance)$357 subsidy. Keep in mind a $5 charge would be applied if you decide to go with tab medium. The only difference would be if you chose the tab small you'd have to pay more up front but with the tab medium you would pay less up front but a $5 monthly charge that would go directly towards your tab plus 15% of your bill.
Thank you for the help...so stupid that I can't use my $207 on whatever phone I want...
Userlevel 3
Kristi MacDonald wrote:

Thank you for the help...so stupid that I can't use my $207 on whatever phone I want...

You can but you'd just have to pay the difference out of pocket.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have + $57 tab, not +$207. $207 is : your +$57 plus $150 Tab S you will use.(means your tab balance will go back to -$150), so your upfront price will be reduced to $xxx -amount under " you pay. What phone do you think to get i?
it still doesn't make 100% sense to me...when i started with koodo 4 years ago, I never got a phone with my plan, so I've been saving my tab for 4 years and only have $57...seems stupid but oh well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What plan do you have? Did you use to Tab to get a phone?
No I paid for my phone straight up and I have a plan that isn't offered any more. It was offered as a promotion in 2010.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And you didn't buy anymore phones from that time to today? You should really go look into your Koodo tab information on self serve and post it here maybe so we can exaplain it to you. Here's how to do this.