Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why is my bill so high?

I have 29$ plan yet I received over 100$ bill and I checked my usage and it didn't seem like would make extra 70+ dallors. can I get some answers?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Danny-Jane, if you want to know why your bill is so high, then download the ebill and view the charges that make up your bill which you can do via self-serve. Easy process. No one here can access your account to tell you why your bill is so high unfortunately
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Danny-Jane, if you want to know why your bill is so high, then download the ebill and view...

Why is my bill so higth
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Danny-Jane, if you want to know why your bill is so high, then download the ebill and view...

Can any one answer that question
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

If you need explanation about it, please use this link to post your own question.
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Koodo sends you an SMS and/or email when your bill is ready to view in your Self Serve account. If this is your first bill, don’t be surprised if it’s a bit higher than you expected. Your first bill includes charges from your activation date to the start of your first billing cycle, plus the next full month in advance. If you're still confused about your first bill, check out this short video that explains all the details.

If you're not a new customer, take a look at page 3 of your bill for a detailed description of all your charges, which you can access by clicking "Download Bill (PDF)" at this Self Serve link. 
I believe i might have the same Plan. 200 minutes per month. wiFi usually adds on the $'s very quickly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
sheila wrote:

I believe i might have the same Plan. 200 minutes per month. wiFi usually adds on the $'s very ...

@ sheila higgins
Wi-Fi is usually free, and never added to one's cellular bill, as it is a service not provided by Koodo. Possibly you mean wireless cellular data?

sheila wrote:

I believe i might have the same Plan. 200 minutes per month. wiFi usually adds on the $'s very ...

You are correct. Still a newbie with cells ...
Badge +4
Often, a higher than normal bill can be narrowed down to three factors. If you're a new customer, you may have forgotten that your first bill will include both a monthly charge plus a prorated charge, (the number of days that are billed at time of activation to your billing date, plus the next full month in advance). The other two factors could be data and/or minute overages. If you're not a new customer, you'll be able to find an explanation of all charges on pages 3 & 4 of your e-bill. http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/charges-explained/charges-on-your-first-bill