Koodo Community

Community

Solved

why i can't log into koodo mobile by my phone? and i got a message that my e-bill's ready, but i didnt get it .

hi , i bought koodo usim about a month ago, i choosed to get e-bill ,, so i already register koodo account . But i cannot log into koodo mobile app. it says The username and/or password entered are incorrect. I definetly do have account ,and i can login through koodo website. even though I got a message that my e-bill is ready, i didnt get the bill yet, it seems im not be able to make a payment and all self-service.. i can't even view my e-bill. how can i see? oh,, and when i loged in, there is something profile tab, and keep asking me to change my e-mail address . i have no idea with this. what should i do? i guess i need to solve these problems before pass the paying date. i feel really fraustrated about it. why is it so complicated ......im confusing now. So there are 2 questions .. 1. why i can't log into koodo mobile app through my phone? 2. i didnt get my e-bill, and i cant use self-service. now all i can do is just log in through koodo website. so sorry for long writing, Thank you for your time. 🙂

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You are setup as the account manager instead of the account owner. You'll need to call customer service to get it fixed. No you will not be charged.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You are setup as the account manager instead of the account owner. You'll need to call customer ...

Thanks , but i dont get it 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You are setup as the account manager instead of the account owner. You'll need to call customer ...

Account managers must be approved by the account owner before they get access to the account. If the account owner login doesn't activate properly, usually due to a typo in the email address, then all subsequent attempts to setup a login get setup as managers, with no owner to approve them. Bottom line, call customer service and tell them what's happening and it'll be fixed in under 5 minutes. If you don't call in, it won't get fixed.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

i see,,,thanks very much. im gonna try to call tomorrow then. :)) That's the only way huh
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Yes that's the only way